Meet the team
Our experienced and qualified staff are committed to going the extra mile for the tenants and other customers we serve.
We deliver most of our services from our fully accessible office in Livingston.
Chief Executive Officer Lorna Cameron
Lorna joined Horizon at the end of 2019 after working for over 30 years in local authority social work and housing services across Scotland.
She is experienced in housing and community care strategic planning and operational management, as well as in health and social care strategic planning and commissioning.
Lorna's interests lie in equality and fairness, social justice and empowering people to manage and make choices about their lives, living in accessible, inclusive and supportive communities and achieving their full potential as active citizens.
Head of Housing Gordon Binnie
Gordon joined Horizon in May 2022 after working for over 12 years in local authority customer service improvement and housing services.
Experienced in customer service improvement, housing operational management, as well as health and social care, with experience in delivering housing support services.
Gordon's interests lie in providing excellent customer service, which represents value for money for tenants. Supporting and developing staff to reach their ambitions, through continuous professional development and a focus on staff health & wellbeing.
Asset Manager Mark Beetham
Mark joined Horizon in September 2022 after working for 15 years in Link Housing and C~urb. In total, Mark has over 30 years of experience in Asset Management.
Experienced in procurement, compliance, contracts management, budgetary control, health and safety, stock condition surveys and life cycle costing.
Mark's interests are in providing excellent customer service, value for money for our customers and supporting and developing staff.
There are number of milestones in the coming years that Mark will be focusing on such as the removal of fossil fuel boilers, sustainability, EESSH2 (2032) and net zero carbon emissions for our business and properties (2045).
Housing and Communities Manager Christina Johnston
Christina joined Horizon in February 2011 as a Housing Officer and has over 17 years experience of working in housing management. Promoted to Senior Housing Officer in June 2021, Christina leads the housing management team and is educated to degree level with a post graduate diploma in Housing Studies.
Christina is committed to making a real difference to the lives of our tenants and customers, by ensuring the housing management team provide a responsive, inclusive, and professional housing management service. She has a key focus on tenancy sustainment and ensuring our tenants thrive in their tenancies within sustainable, well managed and inclusive communities.
- Business Improvement Officer: Gillian Piercy
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer: Katy MacLeod
- Finance Officer: Audrey McPherson
- Finance Officer: Dawn McInally
- Customer Service Officer: Laura Mackie
- Customer Service Assistants: Gail Harkins, Sonia Silver, Liz Mitchell
- Housing Officers: Michelle Higgins, Louise Coyle, Sharon Snedden
- Tenancy Sustainment Officers: Vikki Sayers, Fern Marshall
- Senior Asset Officer: Rob Ormston
- Asset Officers: David Gray, Gillian McCann, Chris Ferry, Becky Tennant
- Asset Management Assistant:
- Painters: Graeme Laing, Brian Rooney and Lucas Anderson (Apprentice)
- Maintenance Operatives: Allan McGarva, Stewart MacKay
- Estates Service Officer: David Peel
- Mobile Estates Caretakers: Jamie Kirkland, Thomas O’Hear, Trevor Gartland