The benefits system is changing, which means you may not know what you are entitled to or how to make claims. 

Changes to the benefits system may affect you depending on where you live, your age (and the age of those who live with you) and the type and size of property you live in. The Tenancy Sustainment Team can offer free, confidential and impartial advice to help you navigate these changes.

Receive benefits, but, not yet on Universal Credit (UC)? You may be switching to UC soon.

If this change affects you, you’ll receive a letter from DWP called a ‘Migration Notice’ – DON’T ignore this letter as it will tell you the next steps to make sure you continue to receive the benefits you are entitled to.

If you have any questions please get in touch with our Tenancy Sustainment Team.

Benefits advice

The following are just some of the benefits we can help you with:

  • Universal Credit
  • Personal Independence Payments
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Housing Benefit
  • Discretionary Housing Payments
  • Council Tax Reduction
  • Scottish Welfare Fund
  • Tax Credits
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Job Seekers Allowance
  • Best Start Grant and Best Start Foods
  • Funeral Support Payment
  • Young Carer Grant
  • Carer’s Allowance Supplement
  • Scottish Child Payment
  • School Age Payment

Stay Connected