We want to provide customer service that exceeds your expectations.
We are committed to making sure that our services meet the standards and outcomes detailed in the Scottish Social Housing Charter.
The Scottish Social Housing Charter sets the outcomes which we are measured against by the Scottish Housing Regulator. Outcomes are the results we should achieve for tenants and other customers.
We submit our performance in the Annual Report on the Charter (the ARC) to the Scottish Housing Regulator and produce a report for tenants every year.
Our customer service standards
- Deliver a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- Ensure all staff are trained and professional in the service that they deliver.
- Treat you with courtesy, respect and consideration at all times.
- Ensure the services we provide are fair and free from discrimination.
- Treat all information confidentially.
- Listen to your views and needs.
- Store your personal information securely and in line with data protection laws.
Our expectations from you
- We believe that our staff should be treated with the same courtesy and respect as you receive.
- We ask that you respect the privacy of others.
- If you have you a complaint, we ask you to follow our complaints procedures.
- We do not tolerate abusive language, threatening or aggressive behaviour, we will take appropriate action against those who use such unacceptable behaviour.