Why you should pay
Paying your rent is not a matter of choice and it’s important you pay on time.
The rent you pay is our main source of income. We need it to repair and maintain your home and to provide our services.
Your rent is used in a range of ways
We use the money we collect to provide services such as repairs and improvements to your home.
We also use it to:
- Pay for larger repairs to our properties
- Pay for Horizon’s management costs
- Repay any money we have borrowed to build or improve your home.
Without your rent we can’t do these things and we will not be able to improve our properties in the future.
Managing your rent
To allow us to manage your rent effectively, we will:
- Review rent and service charges every year
- Give you 28 days' notice of any increase to your rent or service charges
- Offer a variety of ways to pay