2021 Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday, 9 September 2021 starting at 10am.
We’ll once again be holding our AGM virtually using Microsoft Teams. If you’d like to attend the meeting remotely, please let us know and we’ll send you information nearer the time to help you do this.
To take part in the AGM you’ll need to:
- be able to access Microsoft Teams from a tablet, phone or laptop.
- let us know beforehand if you’re going to join the meeting, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0330 303 0089. Only those who confirm their intention to attend will then be contacted and provided with the link to join the meeting.
At the AGM we will have some limited business to discuss:
- Apologies for absence
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 15 September 2020
- To receive the Report of the Board of Management
- To receive the Report of the Auditor
- To receive and adopt the Accounts for the Year ended 31 March 2021
- To appoint the Auditor
- To elect the Board of Management of the Association
We will also take the opportunity to share some information with you on our performance over the last year and some exciting initiatives we’ve been working on. So, in addition to the above, those attending will also hear about our:
- digital programme which is supporting tenants to go online;
- most recent tenant satisfaction survey, carried out by Research Resource and;
- accessible housing summit held earlier in the year.
Although you can attend the meeting virtually, you will be able to ask questions and can send these to us before the meeting and we’ll reply to you whether you are at the meeting not, or raise them at the meeting through the ‘chat’ function.
If you have any questions about the arrangements or any of the business to be conducted, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 303 0089 and we will be happy to help. I look forward to seeing those of you who are able to join us on the 9 September at 10am.
Lorna Cameron, Secretary, Horizon Housing Association