You can report a common repair in a number of ways. Remember the more information you can give us about the repair that you’re reporting the better.
Owners can report problems or issues relating to the following:
- Communal stairwells including lighting, flooring, banisters, windows and walls.
- Close door or door entry systems.
- Loss of power to communal areas.
- Standard of close or window cleaning.
- Communal fencing.
- Communal landscape maintenance.
- Vandalism to common parts.
Ways to report a repair
- Call us from a landline on 0330 303 0089.
- Complete the online form.
To prioritise all the repairs we have to carry out, response times are split into two categories - emergency and routine repairs.
The type of repair will determine how long we will take to respond and complete the repair (where possible).
|Response Category||Response Time|
|Emergency||Within four hours|
|Routine||Within ten working days|
What are my rights in relation to communal maintenance and repairs?
If you are unsure of your legal rights and responsibilities you can get information from the Under One Roof website.
For independent consumer advice you may wish to speak with an organisation such as Citizens Advice Scotland on 03454 04 05 06.
Your obligations and the share you need to pay towards communal repairs and maintenance are set out in the deeds of conditions for your property as well as the written statement of services which we issued you with. If you need a copy please contact us.