Annual Report to Tenants 2017/18
We have produced an Annual Report to Tenants which lets you know how we performed on the standards set out in the Scottish Social Housing Charter.
This report is based on our 2017/18 Annual Return on the Charter (ARC) to the Scottish Housing Regulator.
We have focused on:
- Quality of housing
- Neighbourhoods and communities
- Access to social housing and tenancy sustainment
- Communication and participation
- Value for money
We have also included:
- How we compare to other landlords
- Previous performance
- Actions we are taking to improve performance
We haven't included all the information we report but you can find this on the Scottish Housing Regulator's website.