Our strategic objectives focus on the outcomes we want to achieve.
We have six strategic objectives:
- Provide quality homes and services at the right price for our current and future tenants.
- Work in partnership with all Link Group partners to achieve the desired outcomes, ensuring the new governance arrangements are effective.
- Deliver social impact and value for money with effective people, processes, structures and finances.
- Contribute to delivery of more accessible homes across Scotland and serve as an exemplar of good practice.
- Develop and support initiatives which keep older and disabled people in the community with a good quality of life.
- Work to address climate change through decarbonisation strategies.
Our objectives reflect the objectives of the wider Link group as well as the Scottish Government’s national outcome statements, including those for health and wellbeing.