Meet the team
Our experienced and qualified staff are committed to going the extra mile for the tenants and other customers we serve.
We deliver most of our services from our fully accessible office in Livingston.
- Lorna Cameron, Chief Executive Officer
Lorna joined Horizon at the end of 2019 after working for over 30 years in local authority social work and housing services across Scotland.
She is experienced in housing and community care strategic planning and operational management, as well as in health and social care strategic planning and commissioning.
Lorna's interests lie in equality and fairness, social justice and empowering people to manage and make choices about their lives, living in accessible, inclusive and supportive communities and achieving their full potential as active citizens.
- Craig Russell, Head of Housing
Craig joined us at Horizon in July 2020 and brings with him more than 14 years' experience in Social Housing. Craig started his career in housing at South Lanarkshire Council and has since held senior roles in River Clyde Homes and Stirling Council.
Experienced in all areas of operational housing management, Craig is passionate about social housing and the transformational role that it can play in the lives of tenants.
He is educated to degree level and has a Postgraduate Diploma in Housing Studies.
- Elaine Whyte, Housing and Communities Manager
Elaine Whyte joined Horizon in April 2016 as Housing & Communities Manager bringing with her 35 years of experience of working the social rented housing. She has held posts within in the council and housing association sector and also worked for the Scottish Housing Regulator for 6 years . She is educated to degree level and has a post graduate qualification in housing.
- Fiona Hoffie, Corporate Services Manager
Fiona joined Horizon Housing Association in May 2017 as Corporate Services Manager. She has responsibility for Horizon's governance, corporate administration and support, and front line customer services functions. From a financial services background, she has wide experience in leading teams, project management/communication and providing governance to support better decision making.
- Sharon Brady-Wardrope, Asset Manager
Sharon has a background offering 30 years multi industry experience in the delivery and management of complex and demanding projects, organisational change, consistently delivering to time, cost, targets and expectations. Educated to Housing Studies PgDip and HND in Building and retaining a key drive and focus on leadership, teamwork, strategic planning and thinking and adaptability to change within a number of high-pressure environments with challenging outcomes.
- Finance Officer: Audrey McPherson
- Finance Officer: Dawn McInally
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer: Michelle Proust
- Corporate Services Coordinator:
- Corporate Services Administration Assistant: Gillian Piercy
- Project Officer: Samantha Buggy
- Digital Engagement Assistant: Martin McMahon
- Customer Service Assistants: Gail Harkins, Sonia Silver
- Housing Officers : Michelle Higgins, Christina Johnston, Louise Mcnally, Sharon Snedden
- Tenancy Sustainment Officers : Vikki Sayers, Fern Marshall
- Housing Services Assistant: Sharon Snedden, Laura Mackie
- Asset Planning Officer: Graeme Swanson
- Asset Officers : Adam Chisholm, David Gray
- Asset Management assistant: Becky Tennant
- Painters: Brian Rooney, Graeme Laing and Lucas Anderson (Apprentice)
- Maintenance Operatives: Allan McGarva
- Estates Service Officer: David Peel
- Mobile Estates Caretakers : Brian Nelson (Apprentice), Jamie Kirkland, Thomas O’Hear and Trevor Gartland