Meet the team
Our experienced and qualified staff are committed to going the extra mile for the tenants and other customers we serve.
We deliver most of our services from our fully accessible office in Livingston.
- Lorna Cameron, Chief Executive Officer
Lorna joined Horizon at the end of 2019 after working for over 30 years in local authority social work and housing services across Scotland.
She is experienced in housing and community care strategic planning and operational management, as well as in health and social care strategic planning and commissioning.
Lorna's interests lie in equality and fairness, social justice and empowering people to manage and make choices about their lives, living in accessible, inclusive and supportive communities and achieving their full potential as active citizens.
- Gordon Binnie, Head of Housing
Gordon joined Horizon in May 2022 after working for over 12 years in local authority customer service improvement and housing services.
Experienced in customer service improvement, housing operational management, as well as health and social care, with experience in delivering housing support services.
Gordon's interests lie in providing excellent customer service, which represents value for money for tenants. Supporting and developing staff to reach their ambitions, through continuous professional development and a focus on staff health & wellbeing.
- Fiona Hoffie, Corporate Services Manager
Fiona joined Horizon Housing Association in May 2017 as Corporate Services Manager. She has responsibility for Horizon's governance, corporate administration and support, and front line customer services functions. From a financial services background, she has wide experience in leading teams, project management/communication and providing governance to support better decision making.
- Sharon Brady-Wardrope, Asset Manager
Sharon has a background offering 30 years multi industry experience in the delivery and management of complex and demanding projects, organisational change, consistently delivering to time, cost, targets and expectations. Educated to Housing Studies PgDip and HND in Building and retaining a key drive and focus on leadership, teamwork, strategic planning and thinking and adaptability to change within a number of high-pressure environments with challenging outcomes.
- Christina Johnston, Housing and Communities Manager
Christina joined Horizon in February 2011 as a Housing Officer and has over 17 years experience of working in housing management. Promoted to Senior Housing Officer in June 2021, Christina leads the housing management team and is educated to degree level with a post graduate diploma in Housing Studies.
Christina is committed to making a real difference to the lives of our tenants and customers, by ensuring the housing management team provide a responsive, inclusive, and professional housing management service. She has a key focus on tenancy sustainment and ensuring our tenants thrive in their tenancies within sustainable, well managed and inclusive communities.
- Finance Officer: Audrey McPherson
- Finance Officer: Dawn McInally
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer: Michelle Allen-Proust
- Corporate Services Coordinator: Janice Campbell
- Corporate Services Administration Assistant: Gillian Piercy
- Digital Engagement Assistant: Zed Love
- Project Officer: Samantha Buggy
- Customer Service Assistants: Gail Harkins, Sonia Silver, Liz Mitchell
- Housing Officers: Michelle Higgins, Louise Coyle, Sharon Snedden
- Tenancy Sustainment Officers: Vikki Sayers, Fern Marshall
- Housing Services Assistant: Laura Mackie
- Asset Planning Officer: Emma Wilson
- Asset Officers: Rob Ormston, David Gray and Gillian McCann
- Asset Management Assistant: Becky Tennant
- Painters: Brian Rooney, Graeme Laing and Lucas Anderson (Apprentice)
- Maintenance Operatives: Allan McGarva, Stewart MacKay
- Estates Service Officer: David Peel
- Mobile Estates Caretakers: Brian Nelson (Apprentice), Jamie Kirkland, Thomas O’Hear and Trevor Gartland